What happens with the information I provide to Kings Garden Royal Deliveries?
Kings Garden Royal Deliveries prizes confidentiality for all our customers and patients, and thus keeps all medical records strictly confidential. We do not share your personal information with anyone. Your information is only used for processing your orders. Customer and Patient records will only be disclosed at the written request of the customer/patient.
How long does the verification process take?
For adult use and recreational patients, once your profile is registered you will have access to the order reservation system or you can call us to place a delivery order. If you're a medical patient, as soon as we are able to confirm your physician's recommendation with the physician and/or their office then we are able to process your registration and qualify you for your medical pricing. This process is usually same day, same hour.
How do I register as a new member?
- Add products to your shopping cart. When you’ve got all the items you want in your cart, click “Checkout” at the top right corner of the menu.
- Choose “Delivery”, enter any order notes, and then click “Place Order”.
- If this is your first order, create an account with us, you will need to upload your current ID and Medical Recommendation (if applicable). An account is required for Delivery and Pre-ordering.
- We’ll be on our way as soon as we verify your membership and process your order! Most deliveries are completed within 45-60 minutes.
- If you have any questions related to Delivery Services, please call 760-999-0061.
How do I order a delivery?
- All you have to do is click on the Delivery Menu at www.kingsgardendeliveries.com/online-ordering
- Decide what you want and place the items in your cart.
- You will be asked to sign up for an account on our page.
- Upload your documents which include Valid ID and MMJ Recommendation (if applicable).
- Checkout and wait for your delivery.
- Most deliveries are completed within 1 hour, we will reach out and keep you up to date on the status of the order.
- Our Member Service Dispatch Team will alert you if there are any issues with your order
- In the event we have sold out of an item on your order we will notify you and offer an alternative.
Is there a limit to how much I can purchase?
Yes, adult-use members may only purchase up to 28.5 grams of non-concentrated cannabis in a single day. Additionally adult-use members may only purchase up to no more than 8 grams of concentrated cannabis in a single day. For medicinal cannabis members, you may only purchase up to eight ounces of medicinal cannabis in a single day unless a physician’s recommendation contains a recommendation for a different amount.
Who will be delivering my order?
A clean, discrete, and knowledgeable caregiver will deliver your product. When the driver starts your delivery you will be notified of an ETA. When the driver is nearing arrival, you will receive a text message the driver is waiting for you with your delivery. We understand and respect your privacy.
Will I be asked to show my ID?
Yes. We will ask to see a valid copy of your driver's license/ID Card or a passport each time we make a delivery. There are absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule!
Will I be charged additional sales tax?
Yes there three additional taxes: an excise tax (15%), a Palm Springs excise tax (10%) and a sales & use tax (9.25%). All applicable local and state taxes are excluded from product prices on menu listings and will be included in the digital or physical receipt. A digital copy of your order which includes detailed descriptions of all cannabis related goods requested for delivery will always be available for you to see under the "My Account" page.
Do you charge for delivery?
There are no additional fees for delivery, but we do require a minimum order of $20.
What does it cost?
There is no cost to register to Kings Garden Royal Deliveries! We do however require an order minimum of $20.
Do you have a walk-in facility I can visit?
We are a delivery-only service. You can decide what you want in advance by looking at our online menu selection for quick drop-off.
Is this legal?
MAUCRSA authorizes a licensee who obtains a retailer, microbusiness, or a specified type of nonprofit to deliver cannabis or cannabis products, and imposes requirements on the delivery of cannabis or cannabis products. Deliveries, as defined in this division, may only be made by a licensed retailer or microbusiness, or a licensed nonprofit under Section 26070.5.